Monday, August 20, 2012

Reuters blogs outage continues

From what I can tell, the Reuters blogs are now entering their fifth consecutive day of outage, apparently due to the second major security problem of this month.

Reuters had no immediate information on who was behind the hacking, the second time this month that the blogging platform of Reuters.com has been compromised.

It's of course extremely important that they close their security holes, but I hope they are able to put the blogs site back online soon, for I'm missing my Felix Salmon fix!

Apparently, Felix isn't sure what to do, either, and for the time being has decided to go fishing.

This whole thing isn't getting much press, as far as I can tell.

Do people even notice when major media websites go offline for extended periods?

No comments:

Post a Comment