During a recent discussion (see an article coming out Real Soon Now), it emerged that I've gone backpacking with my friend Mike for more than a decade.
So we tried to remember all our trips, and here's what I can remember:
- Mokelumne Wilderness: Grouse Lake from the Upper Blue Lake trailhead (2013)
- Yosemite National Park: Rancheria Creek from the Hetch Hetchy dam trailhead (2012)
- Caribou Wilderness: Posey Lake from the Hay Meadow trailhead (2011)
- Trinity Alps Wilderness: Lilypad Lake via Poison Canyon (2010)
- John Muir Wilderness: Baboon Lake from the Lake Sabrina trailhead (2009)
- Yosemite National Park: unnamed lake below Mt Hoffman from the May Lake trailhead (2008)
- Emigrant Wilderness: Relief Reservoir via Kennedy Meadows trailhead, with Dan (2007?)
- No trip in 2006?
- No trip in 2005?
- Yosemite National Park: Rancheria Creek from the Hetch Hetchy dam trailhead (2004 -- yes, we did this trip twice)
- Hoover Wilderness: Robinson Lakes via the Twin Lakes trailhead (2003?)
- Sequoia National Park: Mosquito Lakes from the Mineral King trailhead (2002?)
- John Muir Wilderness: South Fork of the San Joaquin River from the Florence Lakes trailhead (2001?)
- Desolation Wilderness: American Lake from the Echo Lakes trailhead. (2001?)
I'm sure there's more trips. I'm sure of it.
I Just Can't Remember.