Friday, January 2, 2015

Nat Torkington finishes the year strong

He's certainly not unknown, but I don't think that Nat Torkington's daily blog on the O'Reilly Radar web site, Four short links gets the attention it deserves.

Torkington's daily column is always near the top of my daily must-reads. There are days where nothing he writes about interests me, but usually I find myself digging into several of his items in detail.

And he sustains this quality year round, which is really impressive.

For example, here are his final two columns of 2014:

See? Every single one a winner!

Not every day is as good as these two were, but if you're interested in the world of high technology, and you aren't a regular reader of Torkington's Four Short Links, you should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment