It's almost here!
The Witcher Wild Hunt 3: Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!
In additional to several dozen bug fixes, we get:
- Introduces an alternative movement style for Geralt. To enable, go to the Gameplay\Movement Response submenu.
- Introduces a number of changes in selected game-world areas to prevent players from unexpectedly progressing quests or leaving the playable area by climbing certain elements of the landscape.
- Introduces a number of fixes, improvements and clarifications in the map-pins and objectives for multiple quests.
- Adds a stash for player convenience. Players can now store loot in their stash, access to which is available in different parts of the world. Stash locations are marked on the map.
- All crafting components and alchemy ingredients now weigh nothing.
- Introduces a number of improvements in the game streaming system. Players should experience fewer blurred textures, NPC spawn times should be markedly reduced, and there should be an overall improvement in the speed with which game assets are loaded. Streaming system improvements should be most noticeable on consoles and systems with non-SSD drives.
- Adds a Books tab to the Inventory panel.
- Introduces a number of additional loading screen hints.
- Introduces a pinning feature for formulae and diagrams. Ingredients and components for pinned formulae/diagrams are highlighted in the shop view. This should greatly facilitate the purchase of currently needed elements.
- Introduces a feature whereby currently equipped items are highlighted in the Repair panel, facilitating prioritization of items needing repair.
- Adds a feature whereby read and unread books are marked differently in the Inventory panel.
All that and horse armor, too!
Is it just me, or does that full Skellige heavy armor kit make Geralt look obese?
For now, I'm sticking to my gorgeous light armor set.
Oh boy oh boy oh boy.