Start by reading the memo itself.
You may find it hard to read. I confess I skimmed a few parts, but I carefully read the "Suggestions" section at the end.
Then, here are some links you can chase.
- From a logical point of view …
- So, about this Googler’s manifesto.
- The Google Memo: Four Scientists Respond
- Susan Wojcicki’s Response
- The Ideological Echo Chamber of the Beach
- The Fallacy of Biological Determinism
- Contra Grant On Exaggerated Differences
- What the Google gender ‘manifesto’ really says about Silicon Valley
Lots to think about here.