Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dropbox looks pretty useful

I don't know why I hadn't been paying attention to Dropbox before. It looks pretty useful. I'm not quite sure how long it's been around, but it seems to be fairly mature, and from what I've heard it's pretty reliable.

Other than on the Dropbox site, are there good usage stories out there about people who use Dropbox, what they use it for, and what their experiences have been? I found this nice writeup, are there other similar articles I should read?

3 comments:

  1. I use it and love it. It Just Works. If you sign up use my referral so I get more space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang it, Andrew beat me to it! Word for word, I use it as well and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use it to synchronize critical parts of my home directory and shell customizations between my Windows, Linux and Mac machines, so I always get a consistent look and feel.

    ReplyDelete