Tuesday, May 1, 2012

NSDI 12

Usenix continues its streak of running the most interesting and relevant conferences.

This time it's NSDI 2012, the 9th USENIX Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation, that was held last week.

In additional to being topical and relevant, Usenix also leads the way in providing open and widely available access to their work. The conference is just over, and they have made the conference materials available to all. Bravo! (I'm pleased to see that, finally, some of the academic community appear to be catching the wave, as well.)

Among the papers that caught my eye as I studied the technical sessions were:

There are other papers that look intriguing as well; as I say, these were just some of the ones that caught my eye right away.

I'll have more to say about several of the papers later; for the time being, it's time to do some reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment