Monday, June 26, 2017

Those were the days ...

A dear colleague of mine tracked down this wonderful picture of me with one of my favorite engineering teams:

How wonderful it was to have such brilliant co-workers to learn from!

If, in some magical way, 56-year-old Bryan could go back 23 years and talk to 33-year-old Bryan, what would I say?

Maybe something like:

Pay attention, keep listening, and work hard: you've still got a LOT left to learn.

Of course, that's just as true now.

Hmmm, maybe I just got some words of wisdom from 79-year-old Bryan, far off in the future?

As for the picture, as I recall, we were looking for a theme for a team picture, and Nat and Brian both happened to be wearing their leather coats that day, and so somebody (Rich? Ken?) suggested we all get our coats and sunglasses and "look tough". So we did...

No comments:

Post a Comment