Sunday, August 25, 2013

Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes: A very short review

I just lost an entire weekend to Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes.

If you've played games like Civilization V, Heroes of Might and Magic, Command and Conquer, Warcraft, Strategic Conquest, etc., then you know what sort of game Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes is.

And, if you have played any of those games, and liked them, you're going to love this game.

Firstly, it's beautiful, and lots of fun just to look at.

Secondly, it's hard, which you know is very important for this sort of game. The computer plays very well, and the game does not make it easy on you.

Admittedly, I'm just getting started, and just learning the game, but even on the easy "beginner's" level, I probably lost a dozen games this weekend.

I'll have more to say about the game, I'm sure, after I've lost a few dozen more games, and a few hundred more hours, to it.

But now, back to fighting that Darkling War Rider army that's on my city-front...

No comments:

Post a Comment