Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Four nice things

In these stressful times, I just wanted to share some nice things:

  • It's our 35th anniversary! To treat ourselves, we took a hike suggested by the lovely Weekend Sherpa website. Complete with the site's suggested post-hike treat, the also-lovely wine bar Tasting by the Sea, which might have the most perfect location of any wine bar in the entire United States of America.
  • It's my youngest daughter's 29th birthday this week! (How can that be? I'm only 29 years old, myself!)
  • The winter rainy season has begun in Northern California, more-or-less right on schedule. All of the plants are happy.
  • My favorite Internet comic XKCD published perhaps the most beautiful strip ever: Ten Years. Congratulations, Randall Munroe, set your sights on 35!

No comments:

Post a Comment