Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Dead and Company Boulder Colorado 2023

Man I had a nice summer trip to Colorado!

My favorite part was the Mickey "rap" on night 2. My second favorite part was Dave Matthews on the last night joining for the final 4 songs. My third favorite part was the Dear Mr Fantasy/Hey Jude segment on night 1. My fourth favorite part was The Eleven, which is a very weird song but since you almost never hear it played live that's a special treat. My fifth favorite was another glorious version of Morning Dew, which has grown on me over the decades to become one of my all-time favorite songs, tragic and depressing though it may be.

But it was all wonderful!

I'm still quite sleep-deprived and foggy-eyed, but these nice reviews captured the scene very well:

No comments:

Post a Comment