Friday, July 7, 2023

The more you learn about Rust, the more you find to learn

Over the last several months, I've been continuing to study Rust, the programming language that is taking over the (systems) programming world.

I probably shouldn't put that word "systems" in parentheses, however. I'm not sure if it's just a reflection of my interests (I've pretty much only ever been a systems programmer), or if it says something a bit deeper about Rust, but most of the interesting material I find about Rust is very much oriented to systems programmers.

Anyway, here are a few references since the last time I wrote.

I'm learning so many things about Rust by trying to learn Rust.

But the marvelous thing is to be simultaneously learning so many other great ways of looking at how to write great systems software.

Which is a topic that never gets old.

No comments:

Post a Comment